iXeroMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iXeroMS

A MapleStory v. 62 private server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMGitzMARCO's GM App :O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OMGitzMARCO

OMGitzMARCO's GM App :O Empty
PostSubject: OMGitzMARCO's GM App :O   OMGitzMARCO's GM App :O Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Name : Marco F
IGN : OMGitzMARCO

First off my name is Marco and I'm fifteen years old. I have been playing MapleStory for over two years and I play under the IGN OMGitzMARCO.

I think I should be a GM considering my experience and knowledge I have about running / helping servers. Most of the other servers failed due to no Admins or head that can keep it up and running. But I know forsure that I would try my hardest to help this community get better. I'm very friendly and I'd hope that I have a chance as a GM to show everyone. But no matter what, I would never break any rules my superior would tell me. I'm loyal and ready for work if you make me a GM.

I have been a GM on a few different servers. Ex: AppleMS , BoredumMS , KillaKilaMS. In AppleMS I was the lead coder so I would definitely like if I was appointed that job. Coding is fun and it's like the best thing I'm good at ; Event GM is BoredumMS and KilaKilaMS.

I am active every single day. Atleast on 6 hours of the day. Helpful for any situation.

I can do whatever the server needs/demands. Im very helpful with in-game work. Not too good at scripts and such but theres always ways to learn. I'm here to make the community less stressed about when is the server is going to be up or when are more events going to happen. Things like that~

I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my duties as a professional. I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off; I only ban if somebody breaks the rules.

I'm pretty good at hosting events and I don't do retarded ones like randomly spawning bosses in the FM. I actually make a game out of events and make it fun for everybody.

I'm very fair when it comes to punishment and I will usually hear anyone out before giving any consequences. I don't abuse my GM powers like so many people do. I see so many people banning players left and right just because they smega saying that they don't like one of the GMs. I'm not like that at all.

I can follow instructions very easily and I don't need to be told twice what the rules are.

Any questions or comments? Contact me in-game on OMGitzMARCO or my email address marcoafasulo@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
GM_Ownage

PostSubject: Re: OMGitzMARCO's GM App :O   OMGitzMARCO's GM App :O Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:39 pm

Nice Job. Hope you get the spot. We need other coders to. Think about it michael
Back to top Go down
Michael
Admin
Michael

PostSubject: Hmmm....   OMGitzMARCO's GM App :O Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:57 pm

Well nice application i love it lol! any way uhh If your coder and will Help any time if we need help sure why not be sure to check the Acepted or Decliend to c if you got the Job... study
Back to top Go down
http://ixeroms.webs.com/
GM_Ownage

PostSubject: Re: OMGitzMARCO's GM App :O   OMGitzMARCO's GM App :O Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:47 am

Congratz OMGitzMARCO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMGitzMARCO's GM App :O   OMGitzMARCO's GM App :O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMGitzMARCO's GM App :O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iXeroMS :: iXeroMS :: GM Applications-
Jump to: