iXeroMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iXeroMS

A MapleStory v. 62 private server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chris's GM app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris

Chris's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Chris's GM app   Chris's GM app Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:51 am

1. Do u have any GM experience? List the server(s) that you have been in (Pics could give you a big advantage of being picked)

These are the servers that I've been a GM on.

V62 Servers:
ShockMS-Head GM
DominationMS- lvl 4 GM.
CrazyMS-Owner

V55 Servers:
VanquixMS-Shared Owner.
VermontMS-Lvl 2 GM

My computer crashed and all so I dont have any screenshots. I'll see if i can pull any up on my flash drive or anything...

2. What do you consider hacking? Godmode hack, autoclicker, infinite MP hack, fly/glide hack, super attack speed hack, unlimited mesos hack, vacuum hack and meele dodmode The main reasons people hack is because they are furious, and bored.

3. What are the things you would do to prevent hacking or if you see someone hacking how would you handle it? There's many ways to handle a hacker. First, I would always provide proof so the banned person and/or the person supporting them will believe and accept their punishments. I usually like speaking to people about the situation their in, showing them the correct decision and all. If they don't cooperate, I would immediately ban them.

4. How old are you?(for maturity) Im actually 14. People say I act more mature than people my age.

5.How will you help this server? I mostly like to chill with friends online, chat, help people out with problems. I try as hard as I can to help someone out. Even if I cannot fix the problem, I find someone who can, or something. Other people actually get annoyed of people asking them for something, I dont mind. Even if it takes hard work or anything, I will still try to achieve it. ^^
People could really benefit from me. I will advertise, make videos, banners and etc....

6. How will you help advertise for this server? Making videos, banners, etc.... Bringing my players from my other servers....

7. Are you a dedicated person? List reasons why or why not. I think a dedicated person should be active. Which is me. I spend my time on the computer for about 4-5 hours a day.

9. List Your biggest flaw. N/A. That is for me to know and you to find out (=

10. Why should IxeroMS choose you as a GM?(list 3 reasons)

A. Unlike other people, I accept whatever I've done wrong or what I know is wrong. Other people deny the fact of what they did or of what they are going to do. Which is why I think I should be chosen to become a GM on IxeroMS

B. I am a dedicated/active person. I always stick 2 one thing whether I want to leave it or not.

C. Im a Honest person. I always give good advice or tell people the truth.

11. Anything Else? Thx for reading my application.
Back to top Go down

Chris's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iXeroMS :: iXeroMS :: GM Applications-
Jump to: